Unity Developer at Magic Media Group
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time Unity programming experience in games.
- Very strong skills in Unity.
- Capable of driving a feature by yourself, talking to everyone that’s needed to get the job done.
- Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts and optimization.
- Very strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technological changes as per project need.
- 2+ years of experience as a Unity game developer.
- A passion for video games.
- Involved in the development of at least one large game title from A-Z.
- Experience with mobile and WebGL games.
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent).
innovation. We have a physical presence in 14 countries and expertise in the areas of art, animation, cybersecurity, game development, software development, VFX, and video production amongst others. We work with leading developers and publishers within the games and tech industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time Unity programming experience in games. As a gameplay developer, you will be responsible for front-end gameplay development of a gaming title. This includes design, development, coding, testing, and debugging. You will also estimate task completion and write technical design documents.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on different projects for different platforms (mobile, PC, console).
- Work on projects from scratch or potentially ongoing projects.
- Fix bugs, prepare documentation.
- Interact and communicate with everyone in the team.
- Permanently remote position.
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international group with offices worldwide.
- Career growth and development.
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- An inclusive culture and open communication.
At Magic Media, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on a console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!