Middle QA Engineer at Playrix
We are looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer with technical expertise, a strong sense of responsibility, an ability to find bugs and a strong interest in the gaming industry.
- 2 year(s) of experience in testing
- knowledge of the particularities of manual testing of mobile games
- knowledge of iOS/Android platforms
- understanding of the basics of client-server interaction
- gaming experience in the match-3, city builder, and hidden object genres, as well as interest in the gaming industry
- focus on product quality and work efficiency
- software skills: Android Debug Bridge, AlphaTest/LiveTest, xCode, Git, AppCenter, HelpShift, analytics tools
- knowledge of store guidelines
- knowledge of Amazon/Mac/UWP platforms
- basic knowledge of programming
Middle QA Engineer (Game)
We are looking for an experienced Middle QA Engineer with technical expertise, a strong sense of responsibility, an ability to find bugs and a strong interest in the gaming industry. The quality of the product is above all for us, so in this position you will have to test top mobile games, find all the bugs in time and submit them for further elimination.
This vacancy involves relocation to one of the countries where the company operates to work in the office or remotely. We help with moving to Armenia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Montenegro.
- test Playrix games on iOS, Android, Amazon, Mac OS, and UWP platforms
- make test cases and checklists
- analyze and update test documentation
- promptly add errors to the bug tracker
- participate in work to improve team processes and testing approaches
- Work from wherever you like: your home, one of our offices, or choose a hybrid format. No one will micromanage you or count your hours.
- We reimburse online sessions with a psychologist and offer you and your children healthcare, including dental insurance and treatment for COVID-19. We can organize vaccination for those who request it.
- We support leading a healthy lifestyle and offer reimbursement for gym memberships, fitness app subscriptions, or participation in marathons.
- Work-life balance
- We offer a generous amount of paid vacation days and sick leave. In special circumstances, additional days off can be requested.
- Comfortable workplace
We have everything you need to work comfortably wherever you are. Our offices have recreation areas and provide hot meals, while employees working remotely can request any necessary equipment.
Professional development and education
We reimburse participation in relevant conferences and courses, and regularly conduct internal bootcamps and internships. For personal development, we provide access to thousands of books in our online library and discounted English language courses.
Entertainment and merch
Every year we hold hundreds of events around the world, including contests, sports challenges, parties, hackathons, and offline events for individual teams.
We continue to launch charity projects and support our employees' ideas in grant competitions.
Remotely or in one of the company's offices in Armenia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Serbia or Montenegro.
Please be aware that all correspondence with representatives of our company is conducted via “playrix.com” exclusively and no other entities.