Junior Software Developer at Clever Jobs Aggregator
We need one to Define and implement technical requirements to support business requirements, participate in detailed design, and perform code reviews.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of IT related experience
- Experience with Unit Tests / E2E Tests
- Experience with web development tools
- Experience with Git
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture
- Comfortable with Linux command line basics
- Experience consuming data from REST APIs
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
Education: (One or more)
- Graduate of Information Technology (IT) Trade School/Bootcamp or
- Bachelor's Degree in IT-related discipline
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of IT-related work experience
Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting-edge software solutions. Synergy brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy’s core areas of expertise are in the fields of Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, SaaS and Low-Code/No-Code solutions, Emerging Technologies, Data analytics and Visualization, Information Assurance, and Business Process Re-Engineering.
Synergy offers its employees a generous portfolio of core and voluntary benefits including group medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k) with company match, PTO, sick leave, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, fitness/wellness reimbursement, a referral bonus program, and life management programs.
As a Junior Software Developer at Synergy, you will initially support the Synergy Lab and Innovation Center (SLIC) where we will train and certify you in various technologies, processes, and practices before you can take a position within one of our client-facing projects. During your time within this team, you will work on an obtaining certification(s) related to Salesforce, Appian, ServiceNow, or other technologies. After achieving the certification(s), you will work on an Agile scrum team supporting one or more internal development projects. This certification track will depend on current project needs as well as your skills and interests. After completing certifications, you will begin working on a project related to your interests, skills, and certification(s).
- Provide technical expertise to set the direction and manage issues related to web application development and associated software stack technologies.
- Define and implement technical requirements to support business requirements, participate in detailed design, and perform code reviews.
- Review system performance and consumption issues, review test plans, and provide technical guidance and support to others.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Ability to use agile tools and the agile methodology.
Essential Job Function Physical Requirements: The physical requirements of this position are critical in evaluating the qualifications and abilities of an applicant or employee. The physical efforts needed to perform the essential duties of this job 90% of the time are repetitive motions, grasping, holding, and finger dexterity of the hands, reading, writing, eye-hand coordination, color distinction, and full visual abilities, hearing, talking, sitting, and use of IT equipment, phones, and office machines.
To a reduced degree, <30% of the time, candidates may have to stand, walk, lift 0-30 pounds, push or pull objects, climb stairs, bend, squat, reach, drive a car, or work overtime.
Synergy prefers that all new employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before their start date. Requests for exemptions and accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history) or protected veteran status.