Junior Recruiter at Clever Jobs Aggregator
in this role You will assist in finding the right candidates in a pool of potential hires and positions (Tech and non-Tech).
Who are we looking for
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Experience using hiring tools, ATS, Job Boards, Linkedin, GSuite and more
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills. Fluency in any other languages would be an advantage.
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- It would be great if you
- Are familiar using Lever (ATS)
- Have experience using Linkedin Recruiter
- Have experience hiring across EU and UK
- Have exposure to Tech and Non-Tech hiring
BOOM is a hyper-growing technology start-up that created an automated end-to-end platform to produce and manage visual assets worldwide, leveraging cutting-edge integration services.
BOOM is vibrant and collaborative. We encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way which suits their life and needs. We fit best with people that are driven and motivated. BOOM is truly international, with outstanding talents from different cultures and backgrounds. Our team relies on differences and celebrates them as our power.
Go through our blog here
Read more about our culture and values here
About the job
- You will provide support to the Talent Acquisition Lead in all phases of our recruitment process, from post job openings, sourcing, CV review, reaching out to candidates, coordinating interviews, screening candidates and offers.
- You will assist in finding the right candidates in a pool of potential hires and positions (Tech and non-Tech).
- You will be working in close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Lead and perform all the assigned tasks.
NOTE: Unfortunately we will not be able to consider you if you are not based in Europe
Here’s what you will take care of
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Receiving and handling a high volume of applications
- Screening prospective job applicants to evaluate their skills and qualifications
- Assisting with interview and assessment processes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them during the interview process
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Participate in Talent team’s initiatives and projects
You will join the People & Culture team and you will report to the Talent Acquisition Lead.
You will be part of the team (small but mighty) that wants to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done.
From truly crucial engagement experiences to dedicated time and resources for personal development - our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
What we offer
- Quarterly Team retreats
- Extra days off
- Flexible working hours
- Leading-edge equipment
- Dedicated learning time off
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Community
- Full remote working and great headquarters in the heart of Milan
- Recruiting Steps
- Discover more about the company, the position and compensation package with the Talent Acquisition Lead
- Get a hands-on experience through our Role Play
- Meet some members of the People & Culture Team
- Final chat with the Chief People Officer
BOOM is an equal opportunity workplace committed to providing a work environment that values the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.