Junior Java Developer at Clever Jobs Aggregator
Junior developers in Agiloft learn the tools and techniques in enterprise-grade software development and apply them towards identifying and delivering software solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Web protocols
- Knowledge of relational databases, including MySQL
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Do you want to build software that solves business challenges in a fast-growing industry while learning and growing your skills?
Junior developers in Agiloft learn the tools and techniques in enterprise-grade software development and apply them towards identifying and delivering software solutions. You will learn how to apply modern software development principles, grow your coding skills in Java and other programming languages, and collaborate with the engineering team on challenging projects.
This is a remote-only position.
- Develop, and test software components and applications
- Identify and resolve software defects by reviewing code errors, log files, metrics, using debug functions, and other troubleshooting techniques.
- Work in an agile engineering team writing maintainable and scalable code for software components.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch new platform versions.
- Apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and analysis to solve problems of moderate scope.
- Continuously improve the testability, operational excellence (OE), and documentation of the software components owned by your team.
- Classify, store, and handle data in accordance with company policies.
Agiloft, Inc provides agile software for contract lifecycle management (CLM) with an industry-leading reputation for customer success. To match the growing demand for CLM software, we are looking to find great talent to support and build our rapidly growing company. As a remote-first employer, Agiloft hires from a number of different geographies and is looking for individuals from diverse backgrounds who can contribute to our high-performing team, support our business, and enrich our positive, diverse, and inclusive culture.
Our people are our greatest asset! We provide a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work remotely.