WordPress Site Builder at Smart Shark
We need one to Develop WordPress websites, ecommerce sites, and/or membership sites to specification.
- 3+ years' experience in WordPress website design.
- Proficient with common membership site plug-ins, preferably Paid Membership Pro.
- Proficient with common ecommerce site plug-ins, preferably WooCommerce.
- Proficient using the Divi Builder.
- Experience using Google Drive and YouTube.
- Proficient in basic HTML and CSS.
- Experience with WordPress integrations like MailChimp.
- Experience using CRM/Email Marketing platforms like MailChimp and ActiveCampaign.
- Aligns with our Core Values.
- Expert communicator.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of visual design.
- Works efficiently and completes all projects on time.
- Web design: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
Smart Shark was founded by Jonathan and Renee Lautermilch who met as personal trainers over 13 years ago. Together they have paved the way for over a dozen organizations and hundreds of coaches to get paid what they’re worth. We take the guesswork, stress, and anxiety out of growing active clients for Elite Coaches through marketing, lead generation, follow-up, and sales. We’ve helped hundreds of coaches across the globe change more lives while getting paid what they’re worth.
Our Core Values
Integrity: We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.
Ownership: We make no excuses; we own everything we do.
Simplicity: We break down complex ideas into simple, actionable solutions.
Results: We trust that the execution of sound processes leads to winning results.
The Smart Shark WordPress Site Builder is a part-time, contract-based role that is focused on the development of WordPress websites, ecommerce sites, and membership sites. Work is assigned and paid by the job at the following rates:
$350 for 4-6-page websites
$500 for Ecommerce sites
$700 for Membership sites
- Develop WordPress websites, ecommerce sites, and/or membership sites to specification.
- Add automated email journeys in CRM platforms like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, and Constant Contact.
- Create site integrations between WordPress and other platforms (i.e. MailChimp).
- Test all website functionality to ensure everything is in proper working order.
- Create basic graphics and develop visual design for all WordPress projects.
- Use Google Drive to share project resources.
- Collaborate with Head of Operations and additional project members on all projects.
- Use Asana project management platform to manage projects, communicate with project team, and provide updates.
- Meet all required project milestones and deadlines.