WordPress Developer at Rehab Media Network
in this role You will be working with the CTO and other departments to identify development requirements and set goals for your team and work towards achieving Objectives and key results(OKR) to ensure all development requirements are met.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSCS/MSC or equivalent technical degree and 5+ years of experience or proven demonstrable skill and experience in Software Engineering and Managing teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to prioritize and manage work under time and operational pressures.
- Advanced proficiency and/or experience with NodeJS, React, Vue.js, SASS, Gulp, Docker, Apache, WP Advanced Custom Fields(ACF), MySQL, MongoDB, GIT, Twitter Bootstrap
- Subject matter expert in frontend and backend WordPress Development
- Strong knowledge of web server technologies such as Apache, Nginx, cPanel
- Strong API & Integration design skills
- Extensive experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Proven ability in designing, building and running high-performance, highly-available and scalable Web Sites
- Familiarity with Technology delivery methods, traditional software development and Agile development lifecycles
- Ability to work autonomously and manage teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Great attitude, sense of humor and a willingness to learn
The developer is a subject matter expert in Web Development and Server Technologies, with a high aptitude for problem solving where simple solutions can be implemented for complex problems.
You will be working with the CTO and other departments to identify development requirements and set goals for your team and work towards achieving Objectives and key results(OKR) to ensure all development requirements are met.
You are expected to be able to work autonomously and manage development teams having an extremely high level of attention to detail while holding yourself to a very high standard.
- Work closely with and assist the CTO.
- Interact with other departments to gather and implement development requirements.
- Be communicative and transparent to the entire team, especially upper management.
- Enforce and adhere to Agile & Scrum development methodology.
- Assign responsibilities to team members and monitor progress.
- Inspect and test code by team members
- Monitor all company web assets and ensure maximum uptime.
- Be a hands on coder/architect across the technology stack.
- Hold the team members accountable for moving tasks forward with high quality.
- Managing multiple existing websites and making code and content updates on an ongoing basis.
- Support the tech team in building best practices and moving forward.
- Understand each team member's needs and positively grow each individual.
- Keep multiple balls rolling, multitasking on different subjects.
- Conducting website performance tests and making improvements as needed.
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical bugs/challenges.
- Develop websites, tools, prototypes and applications using the latest front-end and back-end technologies based on knowledge and experience.
- Providing recommendations for ways to improve workflow and process.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice.
- Assist CTO in hiring new team members.
- Eager to learn new technologies and adapt to requirements and assignments as needed.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
8 hour shift
- Back-end development: 5 years (Required)
- Wordpress: 3 years (Required)
- Node.js: 3 years (Required)
- React: 3 years (Required)
- MySQL: 5 years (Required)
- Vue.js: 3 years (Required)