WordPress Developer at COVID Clinic
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated WordPress Developer to join the Web Services Team within Covid Clinic’s IT department.
Qualified candidates for the WordPress Developer role should possess:
- The ability to cover the full range of front and back-end development needs for each of our websites
- A deep understanding of web development best practices, including documentation, site architecture, multi-site management, security, and other critical functions
- Experience with solving real-world user problems at scale and building a user-centered culture
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to proactively recognize and address minor issues that could grow into larger problems
- Experience at a large and rapidly changing organization
- Experience as part of a distributed, remote team and the ability to communicate and coordinate via digital tools such as Google Meet, Slack, etc.
- The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a team of designers, content creators, and other professionals
- Efficient work habits and time management skills, including the ability to estimate, plan and manage all tasks and report on progress in a remote environment
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks, troubleshoot unforeseen issues, and quickly pivot from one task to the next when needed
Who We Are
COVID Clinic is a non-profit organization based in Huntington Beach. The founder and president, Dr. Matthew Abinante, is a serial entrepreneur. He works daily from his direct primary care practice office, Elevated Health in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Abinante is a wonderful leader, skilled physician, and successful visionary. His personal mission statement is to make amazing healthcare more accessible for all. He is high-energy and works at a fast pace.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated WordPress Developer to join the Web Services Team within Covid Clinic’s IT department. The WordPress Developer will help drive web development strategy and its implementation for our suite of WordPress sites in line with the organization’s broader web strategy.
In this role, they will need to work collaboratively to estimate, plan, manage, and report on all tasks related to web development work across multiple sites, including covidclinic.org, drivencare.org and our new site for Rume Health. They will also be working closely with a team of web designers and other IT and marketing professionals.
A demonstrated ability to operate with foresight and to use their area of expertise to drive the collective team forward are highly valued for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance