Website Designer/Developer at Burt's Portraits
As an Email Designer/Developer, you're responsible for development, maintenance, testing and launch of email programs enterprise-wide.
- Web design: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work Location: Remote
As an Email Designer/Developer, you're responsible for development, maintenance, testing and launch of email programs enterprise-wide. You will create email campaigns and web pages through various email clients and website CMS systems.
- Passion. Energetic, self-starter with ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with project team, and drive results.
- Technical Skills. In-depth understanding of scripting languages and programming language. Strong knowledge of Photoshop.
- Leadership. Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions and prioritize and manage multiple projects and schedules with minimal oversight.
- Problem Solving Skills. Ability to define issues, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology
- Education. BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bonus. If you have experience with Google Analytics, Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud, web development, and/or web services.
- Lead technical aspects of projects related to email and web campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to understand key program parameters and inputs and develop email campaigns
- Produce asset and HTML development for emails, including unique and template-based programs
- Design, code, test and debug emails and website pages according to specifications
- Conduct list management, preparation and loading
- Create. Responsible for daily email production, scheduling and automation/deployment using Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and scripting language to execute dynamic and personalized campaigns
- Analyze. Assist with reporting needs to analyze email measurement
- Test software system and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Develop and document quality assurance testing on new and existing emails and web pages.
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK:
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision, coverage) in addition to voluntary benefits including home and car insurance, pet insurance, flexible spending account, amongst many more.
- We invest in your future. We offer a 401K match vested immediately
- We believe in flexibility. We provide hybrid work options
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including company paid holidays.
- We care about your development. We support tuition reimbursement after 6 months of service.
Celebrating 12 years of business, Burt's Portraits has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams, and affiliation groups. Representatives from Burt's Portraits touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Burt's Portraits Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.