Web/Mobile PWA Developer - Jr at Maximus
We need one to Develop mobile, web and progressive web applications using a variety of technologies.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience/education/training).
- Proven ability to function well in a team environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Mobile development experience including iOS, Android and cross platform
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply them to projects in a timely manner
- Agile development experience
- Thorough GIT version control knowledge
- JIRA/Confluence experience
- Experience building and maintaining a developer pipeline to include setting up continuous integration, automated unit and end-to-end testing
- Ability to analyze requirements to produce a realistic level of effort
- Ability to recognize a blocking issue and to solve problems and/or seek help as appropriate,
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a hybrid office/telework environment.
- Able to perform duties, deliver high quality results and work with team remotely
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- US Citizenship Required
Job Description Summary:
- Develop mobile, web and progressive web applications using a variety of technologies.
- Deliver applications that are intuitive and feel natural for users
- Provide updates and maintenance for existing applications
- Leverage your development experience to increased innovation and team velocity
- Work in an Agile environment with a multi-dimensional team of developers, UX designers, PMs and testers
- Develop on a variety of software platforms
*****This job is reserved for Attain only. Attain job description is under review.*****
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.