Web Quality Assurance Analyst at Southern New Hampshire University
We are one growing team with one powerful goal — and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community.
What we're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- 2+ years of QA experience.
- Advanced problem-solving abilities.
- Collaborate on multiple projects at the same time.
- Analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Evaluate procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- System, functional and performance testing experience
- Experience writing detailed, organized test cases and concise bug reports
- Familiarity with ADA/WCAG Practices
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems and test management tools such as TestRail, Azure Test Plans
- Experience working with Azure DevOps services (Boards, Pipelines, Repos, and Test Plans)
- Experience with cloud-based testing (BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, Appium)
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Familiarity or experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Professional certifications in testing or related areas
- Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
- We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
We are one growing team with one powerful goal — and as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. We believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. That is why we’re committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all our employees feel welcomed, valued and empowered. Together, we will shape the future of education by transforming lives beginning with yours.
Our Workforce Is Expanding Beyond New Hampshire!
We have remote work opportunities available in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming.
The Website Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for the daily overall website testing of SNHU public facing web properties (SNHU.EDU and Degrees.snhu.edu) and is an important member of the Web Team ensuring the quality of these web experiences. Through test documentation and design, performing manual/automated testing and monitoring of goals, you will provide daily/weekly confirmation that our web properties are operating as expected and will be the first line of defense against website defects. You will work with Web Development, Operations, Optimization and the Digital Accessibility and Compliance team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback.
- Create the development of detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Help develop and run automation scripts using automation frameworks and tools.
- Oversee testing activities.
- Perform functional, usability and accessibility testing of website updates and features. Record, document thoroughly and track defects found during testing cycles.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Partner with other teams (e.g., developers and product owners) to identify system requirements.
- Help ensure the successful deployment of weekly website updates and new functionality.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Participate as a development team member in SCRUM process and ceremonies.
Are Benefits Important to You?
- We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
- Anthem BlueCross affordable, low-deductible Medical insurance available on day one
- Low to no-cost Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off that starts accruing on day one & Paid Holidays
- A Retirement Plan with a 9% Employer Funded annual contribution
- Tuition Benefits with family offerings
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives—beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Remote work disclaimer?
Please note that this is a remote eligible position. At SNHU, we ask that our remote employees have access to a reliable internet connection and a dedicated, properly equipped workspace at a fixed location within the United States (in one of the approved states as reflected above) that is free of distractions and dependencies.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.