Web Programmer at The Jaeb Center for Health Research
The Jaeb Center for Health Research is seeking an experienced Web Programmer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
The Jaeb Center for Health Research is seeking an experienced Web Programmer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience. The individual will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing code for software applications used in clinical research.
- Create and maintain existing web and non-web applications
- Optimize programming resources to initiate solutions autonomously
- Achieve coding solutions by defining program flow charts and developing detailed processing logic
- Create test plans and scripts for quality control testing
- Create operator instructions
- Design and develop user interfaces
- Analyze and enhance existing systems
- Contribute and share knowledge via weekly company-wide development team meetings
- Identify, suggest and create solutions to optimize the development workflow
Associates degree or higher in related field; and experience in visual studio, web development and database technologies in .NET (VB and C#) web forms, and SQL Server platforms required. Salary will be commensurate with degree, experience and includes an excellent benefit package. Relocation to the Tampa Bay area is not a requirement. This role allows for the capability to work from home full-time.
Candidates may apply by submitting a letter outlining current interests and relevant experience, a curriculum vitae (resume) and application EOE M/F/V/D/DFWP
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance