Web JS Frontend at Storylines
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
About the Company
Storylines Global Inc. is an all-inclusive, sustainable luxury residential cruise ship. Work with one of the world's only residential ships. We focus on career development and promotion - people are the core of everything we do. If you are looking for a career and not just a job, you're in the right place! The opportunity of a lifetime awaits.
What's in it for you?
We offer a structured induction program - Storylines Academy. This exclusive bespoke induction trains on all aspects of the company, the vital tools that you will utilize which you will need to succeed in your role with a follow-up ongoing nesting period provided during your first month.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- A competitive compensation package
- Team incentives and reward schemes
For information on Storylines Global Inc., including more information on our current job openings, visit our website at www.storylines.com/careers.
All applicants will receive an acknowledgment that their application has been received within 2 to 3 business days from the receipt of the application. Those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted within 2 days before the closing date.
Storylines Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.