Web Integrator at BookingSync at BookingSync
We’re looking for a Web Integrator with experience in entrepreneurship, software and travel… BUT BEWARE: We are looking for a badass who will be able to adapt to our style and our culture. Your main mission is to convert designs into structured and super fast websites.
This is a full-time position, working remotely either from your home or from the country that inspires you.
Your 10 main goals:
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to integrate UI/UX designs into functional web pages, landing pages and Shopify alike templates.
- Ensure the seamless integration of front-end components with back-end services.
- Optimize web pages for performance, scalability, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Maintain the company’s website and perform regular updates to content and functionality.
- Implement responsive web designs for optimal viewing on a variety of devices.
- Develop, modify, and debug web pages, landing pages and Shopify alike templates and tools, ensuring code quality and best practices.
- Coordinate with marketing teams to integrate SEO strategies and improve web presence.
- Monitor web analytics, and work towards improving the user experience and conversion rates.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients and internal teams.
- Continuously stay updated with industry trends, tools, and technologies.
Why join us?
The team is really cool and ambitious, the offices are amazing – we don’t have any , you can work from wherever you want on our beautiful planet * and you get to participate in sharing smiles (this is an opportunity to sell a product that doesn’t keep you up at night!).
* If you want a ticket to the moon it’s still expensive but we should be able to help reserve a spot for you 😉
It is an opportunity…
* To play a major role in the growth of an ambitious company
* To join a company whose mission is to put people at the heart of its business and to have a real impact on the lives of its customers and their community (owners, travelers, family…)
This is for you if have:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in web development and integration.
- Have experience working with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Are familiar with version control systems like Git.
- Have a strong understanding of UI/UX principles and responsive design techniques.
- Have knowledge of SEO best practices and web analytics tools.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To get to the end of the recruitment process, each candidate might be asked to set up calls with their previous managers. If you’re not comfortable with this idea: don’t apply