Web Developer -React at Superformula
We are seeking a Full-time Frontend Engineer with 3+ years’ experience building large-scale web applications with distributed teams.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience working with React.js, TypeScript and HTML/CSS, GraphQL, GitHub
- Experience working with 3rd party styling libraries such as MUI
- Experience building component libraries and creating reusable custom components
- Experience with StoryBook
- Familiarity with CI/CD, GitHub actions, code deployment procedures and practices to various environments
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with Webpack
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Experience with end to end testing using Cypress
- Experience with Node.js
We are seeking a Full-time Frontend Engineer with 3+ years’ experience building large-scale web applications with distributed teams. You'll be joining a high visibility product team focused on producing a best-in-class customer experience in the hospitality and automotive industries, designing and building the next generation client architecture that currently serves 9M monthly visitors.
- Ability to take ownership of work items and help cultivate new ones with a Product-first mindset
- Be self-organizing, respect projects conventions, communicate clearly and briefly
- GraphQL API concepts and implementation patterns
- Testing (unit, integration, CI/CD E2E)
- Ability to work and communicate primarily across GMT-8 through GMT-3 (where our teams reside and work)
- Work with the product design teams to understand end user requirements.
- Work with business group to understand use cases and map to screens and components.
- Adopts test strategies to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Evaluates web engineering approaches, assesses risks and makes improvements.
- Develops and maintains new or improved software products and techniques, working in a semiautonomous environment where fast prototyping with emerging technologies to solve industry related problems is the rule.
- Build world-class frontends, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability.
- Adopt automated and manual test strategies to ensure product quality.