Web Developer at SUSE
The Rancher Container UI/UX engineering team is looking for a User Interface Engineer to help build out our web-based management tools and we’re seeking a talented engineer to join our development team.
Education and Experience: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Skills
- At least 2 years’ software engineering or equivalent experience:
- Hands-on software development experience with Vue.js or equivalent front-end framework
- Experience with Cloud Computing (OpenStack, AWS, or Azure) and/or Distributed Systems
- Experience and/or interest in Agile methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in Linux based environments
- Experience working on production, shipping code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker containers
- Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with open source development
- Experience working with a distributed team.
At SUSE we’re building open source software that addresses the operational and security challenges of managing cloud native platforms like Kubernetes, while providing DevOps teams with integrated tools for running containerized workloads. Our Rancher product has over 100 million downloads to-date and is managing mission critical services at Fortune 500 companies and many other organizations large and small around the world.
The Rancher Container UI/UX engineering team is looking for a User Interface Engineer to help build out our web-based management tools and we’re seeking a talented engineer to join our development team. Curiosity and good teamwork are two of the values that drive us as a team. If you are passionate about these values too, you are likely a great fit for us. As a team, we're constantly finding ways to improve ourselves. We pride ourselves on our communication and teamwork – we're all in this together!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about building tools and software that improves the experience of developing, deploying, and managing software applications. Come join us if you would like to be part of an innovative, opensource team building rich web-based applications.