Web Developer at Citrix
You are a passionate front-end developer with 3+ years of experience working with various frameworks and technologies.
- Requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Requires broad theoretical job knowledge obtained through advanced education.
- 3-5 years of Development experience.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Adaptable/quick learner/coachable
- Self-motivated, able to work without a ton of direct supervision
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
You are a passionate front-end developer with 3+ years of experience working with various frameworks and technologies. You are curious about learning new development and thrive in a self-starter environment. You enjoy working in cross-functional teams (front-end, testers, designers, and stakeholders) to build amazing web experiences.
The Web Developer will be a key member of the Citrix IT team supporting Marketing's key technologies and platforms. You will rely on your experience as a client-side developer to create customer-facing personalized experiences both on the web and in Citrix products. Web Developers will work hand-in-hand with internal partners and technologists to understand business problems and develop solutions that support the Citrix story. Your development background includes secure modern client-side web development (CSS, JS, and HTML), including modern frameworks (vuejs preferred) package management and build tools (npm, yarn, etc), testing frameworks (jest, mocha, etc), and automated CI/CD pipelines(Bamboo, Jenkins). You will work across various tools and platforms; each may require you to adapt your development approach and acquire new domain expertise.
Applies experience in the application of software development methodologies to complete assignments to required standards of quality and timeliness, while expanding experience and knowledge in areas of assignments; participates in writing software requirements and design specifications for assigned projects; chips in to project approach, methodology selection, project planning, reviewing the work products of others, and status reporting; plans and conducts tasks to implement design requirements to produce high quality software; works in multiple sub‐disciplines of software and systems engineering (these sub‐disciplines include: requirement development, product design, software estimation, software design, software construction (coding), software test, software performance measurement, software product information creation and software maintenance)
- Conducts smaller development projects independently; performs specific portions of broader projects led by supervisor; solicits input and expertise as vital from higher level engineers to carry out assignments correctly
- Establishes and maintains detailed and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within scope of assignments; assists with technical specification documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debug and integrates code of moderate complexity; writes and conducts tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software
- Chips in to work practice improvement through participation in post project evaluations, and maintains continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements
- Coordinates own development activities on routine work and cooperates with other programmers and scrum team members on technical aspects related to the project
- Works with other engineering teams on technical matters and may work with vendors or customers on technical information, handling customer concern issues, or modifications related to projects
- Stays ahead of technical trends, develops knowledge and skills and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate; recommends improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on phases of the design in which the individual is particularly trained or experienced
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
- **Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $82,560 -$103,200 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
President Biden released an Executive Order stating that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have a legal requirement to comply with the Executive Order. To be considered for this career opportunity, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated or have an acceptable medical or religious accommodation. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.