Web Developer at CCC
We need one who has Basic knowledge of AWS and its services such as RDS, EC2 Console, Code Pipeline, S3, and Elastic Beanstalk (handled through WPEngine).
- Experience in WordPress Theming; Themify, child-themes, etc.
- Experience with database schema.
- History of working with SQL databases and database schema.
- Strong time management skills.
- Can work within a set of brand guidelines.
- Ability to develop and maintain style guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Wordpress and Wordpress themes (Themify).
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of AWS and its services such as RDS, EC2 Console, Code Pipeline, S3, and Elastic Beanstalk (handled through WPEngine).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to websites and E-Commerce applications.
- Updated knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- GIT/Version Control.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The main function of an individual in this position is designing, coding and modifying websites. This individual will work in tandem with the Marketing team to ensure all CCC websites are visually appealing and feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Responsibilities also include testing and debugging, developing API services, integrating new and existing systems, and learning new technologies quickly.
- Own the development and maintenance of all CCC Marketing external sites, with a highly technical approach around analytics, SEO optimization, and delivery of quality traffic to the website.
- Communicate effectively across departments and consult where needed.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Create custom applications as needed, utilizing web frameworks, as necessary.
- Integrate, test, and deploy open source and third-party applications into the web.
- Review website(s) for user-friendliness, marketing effectiveness, ease of growth, and suggest improvements.
- Ensure all new/current websites/applications are compatible on all platforms and browsers.
- Optimize graphics and websites for peak performance on modern web-connected devices.
- Collaborate with team members (Marketing, SEO, Content, Enablement Services).
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and flexible with regards to project timeline shifts.
- Identify, track, and resolve production issues quickly.
ABOUT THE COMPANY’S COMMITMENT TO ITS EMPLOYEES:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available. CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.
CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date. Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees