Visual Designer at Traction Co.
For this role, we are seeking a hands-on individual who is well-versed in design and production.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5+ years of experience in visual design
- Expertise in all things digital (email, web page, graphic optimization, etc.).
- Experience with graphic design, layout, and typography
- In-depth knowledge and expertise with Adobe CS, Sketch and Figma
- An obsession with delivering pixel-perfect work
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
JOB DESCRIPTION - VISUAL DESIGNER
Traction is looking for a Visual Designer to join our creative team. For this role, we are seeking a hands-on individual who is well-versed in design and production. In this role, you will be able to combine a passion for beautiful design with an obsession for pixel-perfect attention to detail. The primary responsibilities of this position fall into the digital realm, but knowledge and expertise in traditional production are a plus.
Traction is a marketing accelerator. We are a new breed of marketing consultancy designed to help our clients' in-house marketing and creative teams get traction—fast. You’ll be part of a high-performing team of really great people working on an amazing brand.
This position is full-time and fully remote, but you’ll have to be available for regular meetings on West Coast time. We provide a highly flexible work-environment, and we celebrate diversity, individuality and social justice.
Here’s what you’ll do:
● Develop concepts for b2b campaigns that recognize the humanity of customers
● Design campaigns and content across a variety of channels and formats
● Adhere to a system of brand guidelines, while pressing to make templated deliverables look amazing
● Produce digital assets and print mechanicals
● Provide great customer service and be focused on work that delivers business results
Traction is revolutionizing the agency model, and we’re growing fast. Our team loves the flexibility, great benefits, amazing people, and commitment to teamwork—in fact, not a single employee quit in 2021 during “The Great Resignation.”
Great benefits include healthcare, 401(k) contributions, unlimited PTO and profit-sharing. Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.