Visual Designer at Genesis Block
We’re currently seeking a passionate, creative visual designer to join our team in a cutting-edge space in the digital banking industry.
Our ideal candidate
- Demonstrates passion and creativity in visual design
- Has 2-3 years experience as a visual designer or in a similar role
- Is happy to work in a collaborative environment and integrate feedback
- Is happy to work independently and adhere to deadlines
- Is proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite, Figma and other design tools
- Keeps up with visual design and industry trends
- Is enthusiastic about contributing to Genesis Block’s social and environmental goals
PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR DRIBBLE PROFILE OR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR APPLICATION.
We’re currently seeking a passionate, creative visual designer to join our team in a cutting-edge space in the digital banking industry. You'll be working with our world class Head of Design as an integral part of our values-driven company.
A Day in your life at Genesis Block
- Consult with project team to determine visual design specifications
- Design original graphics according to brand guidelines
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner
- Develop prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images across products and platforms, including social media
- Actively solicit feedback and edit designs accordingly
- Keep track of advancements in visual design technologies, applications and industry trends
- Actively contribute to Genesis Blocks’ social and environmental impact goals
What we build
At Genesis Block, we’re building the digital banking experience of the future---one that will provide extraordinary opportunities for people around the world to improve their financial wellness and live fuller lives. We’re not just building products, though; we’re building a socially-responsible, culture-first company.
Who we are
We’re a nimble, values-oriented team that maintains a healthy work-life balance. We are as committed to purpose as we are to profit, so we work on commercial success and our social mission with equal enthusiasm.
Where we build
We’ve got team members on four continents, and we all work remotely. Our headquarters are in Lehi, Utah - the heart of Silicon Slopes. Our Head of Design is currently based in France.
How we hire
We’re working hard to put together a team with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We consider all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other status protected by law. We’re an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Equity ownership
- Comprehensive health insurance (incl. dental, vision)
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
- Paid parental leave (both birthing/adoptive parents and non-birthing parents)
- Paid volunteer time
- The chance to help build a values-driven culture