UX/UI Designer at Klingit
We are looking for someone who can Develop creative ideas and solutions that show insight and innovation.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Visually and technically minded, and thrive in creating digital experiences that are engaging.
- Great skills in prototyping web design, bringing vision to life.
- Great skills in user experience and user research.
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design digital experiences that truly have a significant impact.
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Front-end development, or similar.
- Excellent skills within Figma and XD.
- Excellent skills within Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends.
- Resourceful and a problem solver.
- Several years of experience from a creative agency, front-end development, or freelancing background.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to quickly learn processes and multitask with great detail.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your experience in shipping beautiful and functional products.
- Bringing delight, fun, and humanity to remote work.
- Have a fast and reliable internet connection.
We are building a global home for ambitious creatives. Do you want to join?
True talent knows no borders. Unrestricted by geography, we’re growing a diverse team of the world’s best and most ambitious creatives. Together we grow bigger and better by the day, providing the power to build the world’s most inspiring brands. Our open, collaborative environment and innovative brand gives you the opportunity to grow, have fun, and do your best work together with a global team.
Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get help with design, social media marketing, and web development. As a designer at Klingit, you will work closely with our project managers, designers, and developers on a number of different clients from various industries. You will work on projects involving designing single landing pages to full websites with a thrive in creating digital experiences that are engaging. The role is on a contractor basis full time and you will be part of our Design team.
What you’ll do:
- Design or redesign landing pages and websites.
- Creating visual and interactive designs for both mobile and desktop.
- Build new and engaging UX solutions.
- User research and wireframing.
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to developers and product engineers
- Develop creative ideas and solutions that show insight and innovation.
- Research clients and their commercial environment, objectives, and the subjects at hand.
- Work with a team of designers from all around the world on exciting projects.
- Develop skills in new areas of design that interest you.
At Klingit, we value “Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring curious, smart people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Learn about life at Klingit and our global benefits.
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design and development is the key to success in any business and we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact.
- Working remotely is in our DNA. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are located or from where you join us. You’ll be supported to do your best work remotely.
- Being part of a fun, supportive, and close-knit team.
- Being part of our talented creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- Be involved in key client projects from day one.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth.
Meet the team https://www.instagram.com/klingitdotcom/?hl=en
Check what we’ve done: https://klingit.com/se/portfolio/
Klingits recruitment process:
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will send you a designer skills assessment to complete. The assessment takes around 45-60 minutes to complete and is designed both for us to get to know you and also to give you an understanding of what the work could look like.
At Klingit, we believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to or where they live. Assessments are therefore an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment, the next step will be an interview with one of our recruiters followed by a case.
If you succeed with the case, there will be a final interview with a designer and project manager followed by us taking a few references. After that, you will get an offer to be part of a global team of top designers working with leading brands.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please see the introduction video, by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!