UX Researcher at FLASH
FLASH is seeking a User Experience Researcher to join our Design team.
Who You Are...
- 4+ years experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Effective communication skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Experience building meaningful cross-functional relationships
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
FLASH is seeking a User Experience Researcher to join our Design team. We are building a Design team across different disciplines (Product Design, Research and Content Design) and are seeking a strong individual contributor to be a part of our journey. You’ll partner with Product Management, Data, Operations, and Engineering to derive deep insights about our users’ behaviors and to communicate results and actionable recommendations across the suite of FLASH products. You’ll think big about new areas, test concepts as they are being developed, and evaluate products once they have been shipped
What You'll Do...
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Data teams and Marketing
- Make recommendations that successfully navigate design complexities including risks, constraints, accessibility compliance, technology limitations, and resources
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Collaborate with Product Designers on how to conduct usability and concept studies and help mold a human centered design practice into the process
Extras we love...
- Experience working with Data teams
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. FigJam, InVision and Principle)
- Degree in Design, HCI or Human Behavior related field, or equivalent experience preferred
Our Benefits Include...
- Competitive compensation
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have flexible paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Paid parental leave
- DEI Culture
- Dependent Care FSA
- Unlimited PTO on day 1
- Short term and Long term disability benefits
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.