UI/UX Designer at Offline
As our UI/UX Designer, you will have a tremendous impact on how the experience feels, looks and gets shipped.
- 5+ years of experience designing for digital mediums, specifically user experience design and interface design for web and mobile applications
- A strong understanding of UX fundamentals, and a passion for designing digital experiences that are beautiful, intuitive, and a joy to engage with
- A portfolio demonstrating creative, impactful, and effective design solutions that resonate with Offline’s current brand
- Extensive experience in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe’s Creative Suite, as well as a “sharpen the saw” mentality for continually exploring new design applications, resources, and processes
- Experience with working on a distributed team (thriving under collaborative workflows with multiple teammates and disciplines when needed), and the ability to produce complex design deliverables with minimal guidance
Offline (www.letsgetoffline.com | @offlineraleighdurham) is seeking a UI/UX Designer who will help us design and expand all aspects of our mobile and web technology stack.
You’ll help to distill product requirements into low and high fidelity wireframes and facilitate transition to implementation with the engineering team. Your ability to take feature requirements and translate them into a great user experience for thousands of customers will be key to success in this role.
You will work to improve Offline’s core experience and bridge the gap between customer needs and engineering, assuring that our design goals will be implemented as intended. As our UI/UX Designer, you will have a tremendous impact on how the experience feels, looks and gets shipped.
In this role, you will:
- Design simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our customers
- Partner with founders and engineers to oversee user experience for products and features from conception to launch
- Develop empathy for our customers and translate both qualitative insights and quantitative data into creative ideas and informed design decisions
- Collaborate and validate design solutions with customers to discover how to best translate their needs into features that shape our product.
- Contribute to roadmap, planning and prioritization of the product
- Build out and manage Offline’s design system (ideally in Figma)
Offline’s vision is to rapidly scale to additional cities. We will need ongoing UI/UX work to improve and add features to our app to support the thousands of users we currently have and will gain in new cities.
Primarily based out of Raleigh, NC, Offline’s team is half distributed, and welcomes remote applicants who are able to maintain a working schedule within 2-3hrs of Eastern Time.
We’re open to exploring contract, part-time ongoing, and full-time roles for this position. We are open to agencies, but you must let us know in your application.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)