UI/UX Designer at MILLIONS.CO
You will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations, and developing design specs for production
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years of user experience design.
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a product off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Adobe creative suite, Figma, and/or Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills -- the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly
- Familiarity with various prototyping tools
- Hands-on experience creating and running A/B or multivariate testing
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, native applications, etc.
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems. Experience with wordpress is ideal.
Bonus points if you have:
- History of personally acquiring user data (e.g. conduction usability studies, performing user research
- Experience designing revenue generating products
- Experience building personas
- Conversion Rate Optimization design experience with E-Commerce
Come join us and change the sports/entertainment world forever. MILLIONS is a new social commerce and video platform for athletes. We are a rapidly growing, energetic, and engaged company. We are adding to our dynamic Product Team.
At Millions.co, the Product Experience Design Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences; with expertise in UX, product, visual, motion, and brand design. We’re seeking a User Experience Designer -- to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects -- with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
Millions.co is currently seeking a UX Designer to redefine the athlete/fan engagement model and create groundbreaking products, services, and experiences. These are major consumer facing opportunities with some of the largest sporting partners in the world and we are looking for someone with experience building large scale products involving high content properties and designing commerce sites. They work alongside product designers, engineers, and leadership! You will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations, and developing design specs for production
Perks of joining team MILLIONS:
- The opportunity to shape not just the future of sports entertainment, but also yours and ours – at a fast-growing tech company
- A role in which you can work with athletes and other sports personalities
- An experienced and proven leadership team to work with
- Flexible work schedule/location
- Opportunity for stock options
- Bonuses based on individual and company performance
- Opportunity for rapid expansion and growth