UI Prototype Developer at Intellibee
In this role, you’ll be joining the product group in their UX Foundations sub-team. This team creates the core experiences and building blocks that make up their platform-wide user experience and are the stewards for development of shared standards and components.
- Prior experience with designing UI screens from given requirements.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and responsive Web design.
- Experience in designing screens which are suitable to use by Angular or full stack developers without many changes.
- Working on a given CSS template.
- Experience in creating UI screens from prototypes or given requirements.
- experience as a Visual Designer or Product Designer with a focus on UI design
- Experience using grid systems for responsive design
- Expert knowledge of Figma
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, particularly illustrator and photoshop
- Must have portfolio demonstrating your work.
This position will bring in expertise in interaction, user interface, and visual design (including illustration) to their collaborative UX environment and by working with UI/UX lead to create polished, well documented visual experiences. You’ll also be an important voice in creating different UI components and creating UI designs that are best suited for mobile and web. This position will renew on 7/1/23
In this role, you’ll be joining the product group in their UX Foundations sub-team. This team creates the core experiences and building blocks that make up their platform-wide user experience and are the stewards for development of shared standards and components. This includes their design system, dashboards and reporting, graph visualization and case management, global navigation, and UI extensibility.
- Approach design with an expert grasp on best practices, accessibility, and design heuristics, and be able to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Design UI prototypes by listening to product owners and BA’s on the side and design screens using Html, CSS, Bootstrap and Angular.
- Establish and adhere to product style guides and user experience.
- Create icons and Illustration wherever necessary to convey the message clearly.
- Participates in design sessions with other designers and team to develop new product concepts or design improvements.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create meaningful UX artifacts for communication and user feedback, like storyboards and interactive prototypes.
- Organize and maintain a scalable design library for UX team using Figma and other design tools.
- Ensure new components are data-informed and collaborate with team to ensure the right experience.
- UI design Required 5 Years
- HTML Required 5 Years
- CSS Required 5 Years
- SCSS Required 3 Years
- Figma/Adobe photoshop Required 5 Years
- Bootstrap Required 5 Years
- Angular (6-14) Required 3 Years
- Git Required 3 Years
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)