Test Engineer/Cypress developer at GLOBAL APPCASTING AB
As we are working as a virtual team it is highly important that you are self-driven, pro-active and performs well in virtual teams.
- At least 2 years of experience with developing Cypress test cases
- Knowledge about test method & tools, Selenium Webdriver, NUnit, SpecFlow, JMeter
- Experience with
- automated testing of Rest APIs and multiple application platform like Web and Mobile.
- performance testing
- automated generation of test data
- Behavior Driven Development
- You are a team player who helps others reflexively and puts the team first
- You speak and write business English.
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts, Microsoft SQL Server
- Good verbal and written communication skill
Nice to haves:
- Azure DevOps: pipelines, releases and ARM templates
- Agile software development with Scrum
- You have worked in a mature environment with code reviews, continuous integration and continuous delivery. Azure DevOps experience - pipelines, branches etc. is a plus
- Azure experience (web apps, azure functions, storage queues, blobs etc.) is a plus.
- Working with, and having a good understanding of most popular social media’s
Test Engineer/Cypress developer for a virtual team
We are a 100% virtual team that consist of developers from all over the world. The candidate will work from wherever he or she pleases as long as you are online/accessible three (3) hours between 9:00am and 5pp GMT -3. Please be aware that any candidate that applies for this job, will, if chosen, have to execute a one hour online technical demonstration and if our requirements are met, then one or two personal interviews will be conducted prior to any decisions are made.
The candidate will be working with following:
- designing and writing test automation scripts using Cypress
- setting up, maintaining, and operating test automation frameworks
- investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code
- building different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
The Successful Applicant
As we are working as a virtual team it is highly important that you are self-driven, pro-active and performs well in virtual teams. You approach your tasks in a structured manner, and you understand the value of supporting the company in having insights in your daily work.
Our vision is to increase the value of companies’ brands, product and services by creating the most powerful tools for delivering social media content – regardless of time, place and language. Our core focus is to derive content from across the social media networks.