Technical Recruiter (Junior or Mid-level) at iVision Consulting, Inc.
iVision Consulting is seeking a Junior or Mid-level Technical Recruiter to support our corporate office.
- ·Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; in lieu of a degree an additional 4 years of technical recruiting experience.
- ·2-4 years of Recruiting experience.
- ·Preferred experience in recruiting for IT and Professional Services professionals for government contracts to include highly technical roles such as developers, cyber security specialists, project managers, engineers, and business analysts.
- ·Experience working in a metrics driven environment (i.e., tracking of phone calls, interviews, and successful placements).
- ·Experience working with an applicant tracking system.
- ·Ability to screen job candidates to ensure that they meet the requirements for the position to be filled.
- ·Experience conducting phone and in-person interviews.
- ·Experience using proactive sourcing methods, including cold calling, networking, Internet sourcing, etc.
- ·Ability to maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers and job candidates.
- ·Ability to compose, review, and clarify job descriptions and skills required for positions to be filled.
- ·Preferred working knowledge and familiarity of employment/ OFCCP law and compliance requirements with the ability to implement and advise.
- ·Ability to establish and maintain a social media and/or network presence to market job openings and career opportunities.
- ·Ability to maintain constant contact with job candidates and provide them appropriate feedback.
- ·Ability to provide weekly recruiting updates to Executive Management members.
- ·Commitment to staying apprised of the latest recruitment trends and most competitive practices and techniques that can be utilized to fill positions.
iVision Consulting is seeking a Junior or Mid-level Technical Recruiter to support our corporate office, and who will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and pipelining candidates and filling positions. The desired candidate must possess the capabilities and experience to support all areas of recruiting and recruiting compliance, as well as, be able to operate in a team environment with all other corporate areas of the company. The desired candidate should be familiar with Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) compliance. This position can be performed remotely.
Typical responsibilities include:
- ·Perform sourcing, searching, and screening of candidate resumes, interviewing candidates, dispositioning candidates in the recruiting system, and expanding the talent pipeline.
- ·Support other corporate areas as necessary, such as HR, operations, and business development/marketing.
About iVision Consulting
iVision Consulting (iVision) is an award-winning consulting firm that delivers innovative business and technology solutions and services across Government and private sector. iVision specializes in agile software development, cloud computing, enterprise architecture, cybersecurity, data integration, data analytics, and advisory services, with high emphasis on value generation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)
- recruiting for government contracting: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote