Staff Software Engineer at Thycotic
ThycoticCentrify is looking for a talented Software Engineer with the ability and experience to work across multiple teams helping to drive design and engineering discipline.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years experience in C++/C#, MS SQL Server, PGSQL, LDAP/Active Directory and related technologies
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, relational databases development
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, MS build, unit testing and test automation framework such as PyTest
- Excellent understanding of Networking (TCP/IP), basic system administration and computer security fundamentals such as encryption/decryption, SSL/TLS etc.
- Experience with non-Windows platforms and cross platform development
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with LSA, API hooking, Windows PowerShell scripting, and or GO lang are a huge plus!
- MMC console plugin experience desired
- Query optimization and SQL server performance tuning
- Familiarity of Windows Driver development is a huge plus, along with Windows Installer frameworks such as Wix
- Experience working with Azure or AWS is a plus
- Security Product implementation
- Unix/Linux cross platform tooling and Open Source experience desired
- Understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, OAUTH or OpenID Connect is a plus
- MacOS programming experience is a huge bonus
ThycoticCentrify is looking for a talented Software Engineer with the ability and experience to work across multiple teams helping to drive design and engineering discipline, and ability and experience to collaborate with other teams across the organization and help design the best solutions for our customers. Working as Software Engineer at ThycoticCentrify means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and Agile developers. ThycoticCentrify is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe. The Staff Software Engineer is a key contributor on a Scrum Team delivering power security solutions to our customers, driving designs and solutions for our Windows team. This is a remote position reporting to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Ability and experience working across multiple teams helping to drive design and engineering discipline in collaboration with other teams across the organization to design the best solutions for our customers
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, execute those ideas into written code to make it happen
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment--there’s not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills and the able to quickly read and understand both new and existing code