Sr. Software Development Engineer at Trellix
As a member of the Software Development team, your primary responsibilities include development of detection and related technologies in a Cloud environment.
- 5 years of full life cycle of software development experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Linux with either Python/C/C++/Java
- Experience with Security products.
- Experience with API development at scale.
- Experience with microservices, cloud development in AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills, understanding of algorithms
- 3+ years hands-on development in cloud-based environment (eg. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Understanding of data storage, analytics, big data handling
- Experience in distributed systems, developing large software systems, and/or security software development in production environment.
- Experience with agile programming and rapid prototyping is a plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
As a member of the Software Development team, your primary responsibilities include development of detection and related technologies in a Cloud environment. The successful candidate will work on requirements gathering, design and development of software components, support existing customers and automation.
What you will do:
- Development of the next generation, cloud-based, Detection, Intelligence and Telemetry systems, across all Trellix products. These systems assist in Trellix`s detection and Threat management product suite
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain or improve parts of the existing components/products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to develop new and improve on existing features.
- Documenting business requirements and coming up with the technical solutions.
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product.
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
Pension and Retirement Plans
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Paid Time Off
Paid Parental Leave
Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.