Sr. Social Media Copywriter at Tombras
In this position, You’ll be on the social creative team, one of the fastest-growing teams at the agency. You’ll be connecting brands to real people in real-time, all the time.
What You Bring:
- 4-6 years of experience working in an agency setting ideal
- Experience on a large account or big name brand is a big plus (airline, automotive, banking, casual/fast-casual/QSR, fitness)
- Strong conceptual abilities, stronger copywriting skills, and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to produce a copy of varying tone and messaging based on a target audience and social platform
Tombras, an independent, 400+ person, a national full-service advertising agency is searching for a Senior Social Media Copywriter to join our Social Creative team.
Tombras is an Ad Age A-List Agency. Blurring the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy, we are one of the largest and fastest-growing independent agencies in North America. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You’ll be on the social creative team, one of the fastest-growing teams at the agency. You’ll be connecting brands to real people in real-time, all the time.
- You won’t be posting or responding to people on social. We have another team that's super good at that already.
- You’ll create photo and video content, write tweets, make stories, come up with activations, and work on brand campaigns. This job does it all.
- You’ll move at the speed of social (that means fast and fun).
- You’ll work with creative directors, art directors, copywriters, strategists, videographers and photographers, editors, designers, and animators. All in-house.
- You’ll have a lot of fun working on a lot of different stuff.
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
- New, Modern building in downtown Knoxville
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer-paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
This position will be based remotely to start, but will ultimately be based in Knoxville office. If you haven’t heard, Knoxville is one of the coolest cities (just ask HuffPost, Buzzfeed and Forbes). Seriously — if you’re lucky, we might help you relocate here.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required, and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing, and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)