Sr. QA Engineer at Insight Global
We need one to Work in a fast-paced environment and perform comprehensive QA operations proactively, timely, and accurately.
- QA Engineer: 4 years (Required)
- Test Automation/ Manual: 4 years (Required)
- Python: 4 years (Required)
- Cloud- AWS, Azure or GCP: 1 year (Required)
- Jenkins: 1 year (Required)
- 80% Creating Test Strategies, Test Plan and performing test execution of encoding, packaging, and delivery to different devices.
- Collaborating with engineers to investigate issues and provide both functional and technical root cause analysis.
- 20% Working with customers and internal engineers to troubleshoot issues.
- Documenting bugs thoroughly and monitor the resolution efforts in the GitHub
- Developing and maintaining automated testing solutions that enhance the efficiency of quality assurance efforts against a range of platforms and products
- Reporting on the full testing suite for both manual and automated tests.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and performing comprehensive QA operations proactively, timely and accurately.
- Standardizing regression practices across application platforms.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $73.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)