Sr. Product Designer, Works at Trusted Health
A Sr. Product Designer to accelerate and support Trusted’s growth by designing delightful experiences for our Enterprise application.
Who you are:
- Honesty/integrity. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over the work being completed.
- Has a can-do attitude. Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Interested in how the business works, the market, the competitive landscape, and the latest business & marketing trends.
- Constantly bringing fresh ideas to the table and helping to raise the bar for the entire team.
- Seen as a key driver of the business.
- Minimum of 5 years design industry
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in product design
- Experience delivering multiple projects with cross-disciplined teams
- Must pose mastery of UX principles for web and mobile apps
- Experience creating clean and elegant UI through the use of typography, hierarchy, grid systems, color theory, and more
- Able to create delightful animations, interactions, and other visual effects.
- Demonstrable track record delivering delightful experiences in B2B and Enterprise C products
- Ability to create different types of diagrams like user flows, empathy maps, journey maps, etc
- Must be curious and proactive, interested in learning, and share the knowledge on UI/UX techniques, tools, and patterns with the team
- Have knowledge and understanding of design systems theory and practice
- Independently able to conduct validation of proposed designs through user testing and incorporate insights into design decisions
- Fluent in UX wireframing/interaction design and high fidelity UI design and design tools like FigmaExperience with prototyping tools like principle, proto.io, framer, or similar
- Highly organized, and communicative
- A Plus: Ability to animate in After Effects and Ability to draw and translate drawings to illustrations
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. In 2020, we were featured on Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups List.
What we are looking for:
A Sr. Product Designer to accelerate and support Trusted’s growth by designing delightful experiences for our Enterprise application. The Product Designer will work both independently and cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and other designers to create user journeys, user experience flows, high fidelity designs, interactions, and prototypes in an Agile environment.
- Own your product area and roadmap while working closely with other Product counterparts, Engineering, Design, Finance, and Operations teams.
- Collect and synthesize user feedback, behavior data, and market research to define requirements and inform the product roadmap.
- Represent our customers and always have their needs and experiences in mind throughout product definition – ensure an experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Own executive updates and have clear documented requirements, decisions, and progress updates.
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.