Sr Front End Software Engineer at Everyday Health - Professional
Everyday Health Group is looking for a Senior Vue.js Front-End Software Engineer to join our Professional team at Prime® Education.
Job Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of front-end professional working experience
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue 3 ecosystem, including Composition API, Vite and Pinia
- Strong experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Advanced skills in HTML5 and CSS3 (i.e. Flexbox/CSS Grid, Templating engines, CSS preprocessing)
- Experience with working with Tailwind CSS a plus
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Knowledge of PHP and Laravel a plus
- **Candidates should be prepared to take a test on Programming / Scripting if applicable at the interview.**
Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 74 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare providers, consumers and payers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group’s world-class brands.
Everyday Health Group is looking for a Senior Vue.js Front-End Software Engineer to join our Professional team at Prime® Education. As part of our tight-knit team, you’ll contribute to numerous high-profile projects of strategic importance to the business and you will share your knowledge of best practices, strategies, and techniques. We work together to provide the best website experience for our Healthcare Professionals.
You are a highly motivated, self-starter willing to listen, talk and work well with the team, offering suggestions and taking them as well. You are a developer who enjoys designing software that performs and scales well, and you’re looking to join a team to help build our next generation application.
- Write performant code using Vue.js to create websites and web applications
- Create tests for code written by yourself and other web developers
- Diagnose and fix bugs and other software defects in new and existing Vue applications
- Run code optimization tools and analyzers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code
- Ability to write clean, secure, well-documented and efficient cross-browser compatible code without resorting to browser specific workarounds
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on project design and implementation and other developers to maintain standards and create a reusable codebase
- Expected to be self-motivated, needing little guidance on completing tasks on time and meeting expectations in terms of requirements
- Explain and “whiteboard” complex technical issues to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise
- Expected to be proactive, ambitious, and have the desire to continually improve your skill set
Our Culture and Values
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to reimagine possibilities; to drive for results; and to inspire connectedness.
About Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.