Sr. Front End Engineer at North American Bancard
We need one to Work with Graphic Designers to translate visual concepts into functional websites, microsites, landing pages, HTML emails, and interactive banner ads.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree, or relevant years of experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in FE development.
- 2+ years application testing (QA) experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working with SaaS platforms and application development teams.
- 3+ years process development experience.
- 2+ years of tool management and process integration experience.
Sr. Front End Engineer
North American Bancard- REMOTE
What you'll be doing:
- Work with Graphic Designers to translate visual concepts into functional websites, microsites, landing pages, HTML emails, and interactive banner ads.
- Own release management framework including schedule, management of code movement from environment to environment.
- Manage application development QA (quality assurance) test cycles and test automation team.
- Coordinate across software development groups to ensure goals and deliverables are reached.
- Update our site technologies to increase performance using more modern website infrastructure.
- Identify, plan and implement process methodology and improvement.
- Own relationship between business stakeholders and IT resources to ensure consistency and predictability with release deployment.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly process improvement reviews and planning.
- Coordinate and participate in solution development and troubleshooting sessions for client facing issues.
- Ensure web development best practices are being implemented on a consistent basis.
- Ensure server images are up to date with the latest security packages.
- Find and implement technologies to maximize our impact in our industry and align with our broader marketing strategies.
- Teach other team members the new technologies and ensure ease of use for our teams and end users.
- Maintain a congruent use of data between teams to maximize our use of customer data.
- Develop strategies to showcase the value of marketing efforts in alignment with sales numbers and increased revenue with the company.
What we need from you:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree, or relevant years of experience.
5+ years of related experience in FE development.
2+ years application testing (QA) experience.
3+ years’ experience working with SaaS platforms and application development teams.
3+ years process development experience.
2+ years of tool management and process integration experience.
How to be an all star:
- Proficient in work request management.
- Knowledge of the application development life cycle.
- Strong process and performance improvement skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of capacity planning and allocation.
North American Bancard helps businesses prosper through smarter commerce for all and we're committed to building the next generation of payment technologies and experiences. More than 250,000 satisfied merchants trust us to process more than $34 billion worth of transactions every single year. Propelled by cutting-edge technology, user-friendly products, and features, and the best customer service in the business, we continue to innovate to satisfy our clients and their customers.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.