Solutions Developer - C# and .Net at SWBC
SWBC is seeking a talented individual to provide SharePoint and DotNetNuke (DNN) expertise across the SWBC enterprise and provides lead support and oversight in all aspects of the SharePoint and DNN environments including design,
Serious candidates will possess the minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field of study from an accredited four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of five (5) years systems administrating, systems development, or related experience.
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Strong working knowledge of DNN Platform and Evoq Content.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and detail-oriented skills.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to sit for long periods of time at the computer performing duties.
- Able to lift up to 10-20 lbs. of computer equipment.
- Able to travel locally, state-wide, and nationally.
SWBC is seeking a talented individual to provide SharePoint and DotNetNuke (DNN) expertise across the SWBC enterprise and provides lead support and oversight in all aspects of the SharePoint and DNN environments including design, architecture, administration, implementation, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security.
Why you'll love this role:
You will get to be part of a team with senior, mid-level, and junior developers, all who are willing to share their expertise and knowledge with you. You will be asked to come up with new and innovative solutions to current business needs while also being challenged to look ahead at “what comes next.” You will implement solutions using diverse technologies including full stack development with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server technologies as well as low code solutions using Power Platform tools. While you will focus on development task you will be part of a team that includes senior administrators who can help you understand the best way to implement your development ideas.
Essential duties include the following:
- Designs and develops solutions that address business needs and opportunities by working with business and IT personnel; proposes changes that would make the SharePoint and DNN environments a more effective solution; gathers requirements; creates custom technical design documents; performs unit and system testing; and implements plans for small to complex projects.
- Ensures design and coding approaches meet the requirements and functional specifications as provided by the business and Information Technology by using sound judgment and creativity.
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint and DNN based initiatives which may include upgraded versions of current systems, third-party solutions, and integrations with additional enterprise systems.
- Develops, configures, and maintains DNN installation, upgrades, configuration changes, and debugging issues.
- Provides technical support of InfoPath forms to include communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows; and develops InfoPath forms connected to web services.
- Assists SWBC divisions in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved which includes training of best practices for users when using SharePoint and DNN.
- Stays abreast of current SharePoint and DNN solutions, development concepts, best practices and procedures by attending trainings, participating in professional associations, and the like.
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Work/Life balance
- Employee engagement activities and recognition awards
- Years of Service awards
- Career enhancement and growth opportunities
- Emerging Professionals and Mentor Program
- Continuing education and career certifications
- Variety of healthcare coverage options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans
- Lucrative Wellness Program
- Based upon employee eligibility
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)