Software Quality Assurance Engineer at La Jolla Logic
La Jolla Logic is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC).
- 7 years of professional experience in computer systems engineering
- IAT II certification
- Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and/or Masters degree in computer science or computer engineering
La Jolla Logic is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC). This position is part of a team which provides cybersecurity engineering services to counter existing and emerging cyber threats, develop designs and solutions to protect Navy tactical and tactical support systems from cyber threats, support engineering efforts to test and field Navy tactical and tactical support systems capabilities, and provide cybersecurity systems engineering support to the Navy's systems engineering lifecycle.
- Prototype cybersecurity solutions to meet system requirements.
- Mitigate known vulnerabilities and protect against anticipated threats.
- Analyze, assess, and test effectiveness of prototypes.
- Identify and mitigate exploitable system vulnerabilities impacting operational resilience.
About La Jolla Logic
La Jolla Logic is an advanced technology and information system security solution firm headquartered in Southern California. Our professional staff has technical, programmatic and executive leadership experience spanning nearly 20 years supporting the US Department of Defense (DoD), academic institutions and the commercial sector. We are a Woman-Owned Small Business with a reputation for performance to the highest standard with a mission to pioneer innovative, high-quality specialty technology and engineering services.
As a provider of world-class service, quality work products, and with a focus on a customer-centered cooperative work approach, our staff specializes in technologies and services such as secure enterprise architectures, risk assessment and management, technical proposal and concept development services, machine learning technology, and compliance services (such as NIST 800-171 and CMMC).
We are a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and recipient of numerous awards, to include:
- San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) 2021 Women of Influence in Technology 2021
- SDBJ 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies 2020
- Union Tribune San Diego's Top Workplaces 2021
- Best Places to Work (5 Years in a Row) 2016-2021
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2020-2021
- LJL has a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K Matching
- Educational Reimbursement
- Extensive PTO for Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays