Software Engineer, Web at Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
We need one to Design and develop Zoom Phone’s platform with Java using the Spring Boot framework
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience in building large-scale cloud applications
- Strong programming experience in Java, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases (Redis, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- In-depth experience with algorithms, data structures, and performance optimization techniques
- Distributed system architecture design knowledge or experience with high traffic, high concurrency system development
- Experienced in cloud computing, application security, and familiar with secure development practices
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Spring Metrics)
- Willing to learn, experiment, and think creatively
- Master's degree or Ph.D in Computer Science or related technical field
- Knowledge of WebSockets
- Hands on work with Message queue, Elastic Search, and Kafka
- Experience working on multithreaded applications
- Familiar with other leading app marketplace or ecommerce platform
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Software Engineer - Zoom Phone Web
About the Team:
You will be joining the Zoom Phone Web team. This team is responsible for ensuring the success of our Cloud PBX Web portal for our millions of customers. Working from the Web Browser to the back end you will help contribute to the entire phone system management.
About the Role:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
- Design and develop Zoom Phone’s platform with Java using the Spring Boot framework
- Create a secure and scalable platform utilizing the the latest cloud infrastructure technologies (i.e. Microservices Architecture, RESTful APIs, AWS, NoSQL)
- Drive cloud based test automation solutions and deployment strategy to optimize service performance and ensure product stability using AWS infrastructure (i.e. EC2, RDS, ElasticCache, S3)
- Build complex metrics solutions with data visualization support for actionable business insights
- Triage critical customer issues and support customer engagement
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)