Software Engineer - Web (All Levels) at Eaglebrook Advisors
As a Software Engineer - Web at Eaglebrook Advisors, you will contribute to the development of web platforms that serve advisors and their clients.
- Existing knowledge building front end applications with ASP.NET Blazor/Angular/React/VueJS
- 1+ years of C#.NET software development experience
- Working experience with relational databases is a plus
- Exposure to building and deploying applications on Azure Cloud and/or AWS is a plus
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Effective verbal, and written, communication
As a Software Engineer - Web at Eaglebrook Advisors, you will contribute to the development of web platforms that serve advisors and their clients. You will be responsible for building workflows and user interfaces that improve the experience of our clients and drive product adoption and ease of use. This role requires the engineer to have a deep understanding of building web interfaces using HTML and CSS, as well as, an OOP language, such as C#, Java, or other. Additionally, web engineers must have a growth mindset, be detail oriented, and have design intuition.
Here is our team hierarchy for individual contributors:
- Principal Software Engineer (VI)
- Sr. Staff Software Engineer (V)
- Staff Software Engineer (IV)
- Sr. Software Engineer (III)
- Software Engineer (II)
- Associate Software Engineer (I)
- Your Core Contributions To The Team
- Create smooth, stable, and elegant products with Blazor (HTML, CSS, C#)
- Create features from inception and design to implementation and launch
- Collaborate with Backend Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to build new features and enhance existing features.
- Understanding Git source control workflows
- Follow modern design principles to build scalable applications
- Maintain and support existing functionality in production
- Work closely with the development team following an Agile Methodology
What We Offer You
- Eaglebrook Advisors work hard to provide benefits that make your life better. We offer a comprehensive benefits program that features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans.
- A 401(k) plan with company match
- Generous PTO policy
- Health & Wellness Stipends
- People-focused collaborative culture
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual needs
- Remote-first environment
- All The Other Stuff
- This position reports to our Engineering Manager - Web and is an exempt position.
Eaglebrook is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where opportunities are available to everyone based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
The job functions listed above represent the primary duties and responsibilities of this job and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by you. Other duties and responsibilities within the scope of this job may be assigned. You will be required to follow all instructions and to perform all duties requested by your manager; subject to reasonable accommodations and within the scope of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $195,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance