Software Engineer - Product Development Group at Citrix
We need one to Design alongside a team of engineers focusing on 'design first' thinking while incorporating different end-user personas.
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent in a technical field preferred degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with One or more of the following Object-Oriented Programming Languages C#, .Net Core or Java.
- Demonstrated work experience developing Backend-services; Micro-services or Cloud Services or Rest API or Web API.
- Fundamental knowledge and previous experience with Cloud Platforms; AWS, AZURE or GCP.
- Experience in writing clean code in large codebases.
- Fundamental understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (Algorithms, Data Structures).
- Unit Testing or Integration Testing.
- This role will require excellent communications skills, a strong need to achieve, a growth mindset, creativity, innovation, enjoys collaboration and has a passion for working with cutting edge Software and Cloud based technologies.
- Experience with databases preferably NoSQL (Cosmos, Table storage is nice to have.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
At Citrix, our Mission is to deliver an intelligent digital Citrix Workspace Experience that Empowers all Employees with Unified, Secure, and Reliable Access to all the Work Resources and Applications needed to be Productive and Do their Best Work – Anytime. Anywhere. Citrix provides Products and Information Technology solutions to collaborate work management, and provides modern and consistent User experience across all devices and through application integration, workflow automation and our cloud-based technology and zero trust security, enabling our Clients and End Users with the best Enterprise Performance, Modernization, and Security!
Every day you will have new opportunities to Grow and Innovate in ways that will make Work Better for Millions of People around the World. Citrix has been Ranked #11 on The Fortune's Best Workplaces in Technology in 2021. Thousands of Organizations around the World Trust Citrix to keep their apps available, their data safe, and their people productive—wherever and whenever work happens.
More than 400,000 Companies around the World, including 97 Percent of the Fortune 500, rely on Citrix Digital Workspace Solutions to provide secure, reliable access to the applications and information their employees need to engage and be productive, with well over 100 million Users Worldwide.
What we are looking for
You are Software Engineer that is well rounded in the practice of driving innovation and managing the entire software development application life cycle You enrich teams with their ability to work on the current need back-end, cloud. You are a self-driven, proactive, enthusiastic Software Engineer with a passion for technology, and has a can-do positive/pro-active attitude. You are a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills You're passionate about implementing functionality in incremental slices of value for the purpose of delighting the client’s and customers/end-users. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Finally, you thrive in a collaborative environment and understand the power of a team over the individual. If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you!
You are a Software Engineer with a minImum of 2 years of work experience with one or more the following Object-Oriented Programming Languages C#, Net Technologies or Java. You have gained hands on Programming Skills and working knowledge of Programming Constructs, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Scripting Languages/Framework. You have a passion for solving complex problems and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to deliver innovative solutions that enable our Customers to transform their business by leveraging the latest cloud technologies. In this position, you will be developing leading edge software alongside a talented team of software professionals to create innovative cloud solutions. Responsibilities range from conceptualizing ideas, targeted research with rapid prototyping to determine feasibility, risk evaluation and then create well-thought-out software designs and implementation.
A passion for solving problems and working in a collaborative and dynamic work environment to deliver innovative solutions that enable our customers to transform their business by leveraging the latest cloud technologies. Responsibilities range from conceptualizing ideas, targeted research with rapid prototyping to determine feasibility, risk evaluation and then create well-thought-out software designs and implementation. In this position, you will be developing leading edge software alongside a very talented team of software professionals to create innovative cloud solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Design, DevOps, and Product Security teams to understand requirements for software development in a Scaled Agile environment.
- Full stack development; implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
- This role will be heavily leaning Back-end technologies, about 80% utilizing Backend Development tools.
- Compose and maintain detailed design specifications and component documents.
- Design alongside a team of engineers focusing on 'design first' thinking while incorporating different end user personas.
- Takes pride in their work in delivering and deploying software applications that matters to your End-Users.
- Embrace and implement Agile development framework and methodologies (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.).
- Embrace and institute best practices and coding standards (e.g., code reviews, logging and instrumentation, static/dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit, integration tests) within the team.
Why Work for Citrix
Come and work with one of the most Innovative and Forward-Thinking Technology Companies on Planet Earth! You will get to work alongside some of the Brightest, Most Talented, and Passionate People in the World. As a member of team, you'll be uniquely and strategically positioned to work on cool and exciting projects that will have a direct impact for our Customers in numerous Industries, well into the Future!
At Citrix, we want to help set you up for a successful career with us. We support Ideation, Experimentation, Innovation and Collaboration to Build Innovative IT Products and Solutions. We are an Innovative Engine for our Colleagues, Communities, Customers and End-Users in the Digital Marketplace!
Citrix's Pillars of Core Values are Integrity, Respect, Curiosity, Courage and Unity. Come and Work with High-Impact Teams!
Let's Embark on this Next Great Adventure Together!
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Education assistance
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
At Citrix, our employees perform extraordinary acts of creativity and service every day. We provide benefits and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees by offering competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and equitable rewards opportunities for all employees. In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role generally ranges from $100,560 -$125,700 but may vary depending on your qualifications including job-related education, training, experience, licensure, and certification, that could result at a level outside of this range. Certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus, sales incentives, and/or stock depending on the terms of the applicable plan and role as well as individual performance. Benefits may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Citrix and the country where you work. U.S. based employees are typically offered access to healthcare, life insurance and disability benefits, 401(k) plan and company match, employee stock purchase program (ESPP), and education assistance program, among others.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.