Software Engineer - Junior to Senior levels welcome! at eFormed Partners / OSG Marketplace
We need one who is a skilled developer with a proven history of writing beautiful code who wants to be an early member of a high-growth eCommerce/Marketplace company.
What You Bring:
- 0-8+ years Software Engineering Experience - We have several open positions and are looking for great developers, regardless of number of years worked professionally (Compensation will be determined by individuals' skills and experience)
- Professional experience with Microservices and decoupled, event-driven architectures
- Solid understanding and experience working with one of the major clouds
- Proven history writing great code with a major programming language (JS, C#, Java, Python, or any supersets of these)
- Belief that tested and clean code makes you faster, not slower
- Professional experience with project management workflow, such as Scrum or Kanban within a team-based environment
- React and Node experience, bonus points for Next.JS experience.
- AWS, specifically serverless and decoupling focused technologies, and bonus points for CDK experience.
- Stack We Use (likely to work with all of these frameworks/tools):
- Infrastructure: TypeScript – AWS CDK
- Persistence: DynamoDB & Opensearch (Elasticsearch)
- Backend: TypeScript – Node.js
- Frontend: TypeScript – React/Next.js
Who You are:
You are a skilled developer with a proven history of writing beautiful code who wants to be an early member of a high-growth eCommerce/Marketplace company. You have a thirst for learning and love to learn new technologies, sharpen your skills and perfect your craft! Having the opportunity to work with a modern, serverless stack in a greenfield really excites you! An expectation of excellence in everything you do, coupled with your ability to work well within a team environment has prepared you to take your career to the next level.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today (we have several openings!) and let’s start the conversation!
Your Next Challenge:
- Directly and immediately impact developing a best-in-class eCommerce / Marketplace platform
- Traverse a completely full-stack, starting with infrastructure as code all the way to several frontends
- Follow one of three career advancement paths: Management, Architecture, or Engineering
- Learn on the job, both from rewarding projects and with dedicated learning/personal development time
- Work in a 100% remote, team-focused environment where collaboration and peer programming are encouraged when facing tough issues
Perks We Offer:
Opportunity to be an early team member and make a direct impact as we build out a best-in-class eCommerce / Marketplace platform
Work in a greenfield with emerging technologies where sustainabilty engineering practices are baked into our processes - no more than 20% technical debt, ever!
Get paid to learn and keep your software engineering skills sharp - 10% of your time is dedicated to learning!
Work 100% remotely and receive 3 weeks PTO & 9 paid holidays per year
Health benefits, career development & pathing, the list goes on....
Apply Today & Come Join Us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance