Software Engineer - Infrastructure at Chorus One
We are seeking a Software Engineer to maintain and scale our infrastructure; we secure over a billion dollars of cryptocurrency assets, and security and reliability are key to everything we do.
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to work independently.
- Is able to proficiently code in Python, Golang or Rust.
- Is able to develop tooling and monitoring solutions.
- Has experience working with relational databases.
- Has some experience working with Kubernetes.
- Keywords pertaining to tools: Python, Golang, Rust.
Chorus One operates nodes and provides staking services on decentralized networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Terra, Polkadot, Ethereum 2.0, and many others.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to maintain and scale our infrastructure; we secure over a billion dollars of cryptocurrency assets, and security and reliability are key to everything we do. This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
People at Chorus One come from all walks of life; we believe in the importance of carving out more space for diversity in the tech industry and bring down barriers to entry in the blockchain space to those underrepresented in the industry. We are aware of the systemic obstacles faced by women, non-binary people, people of color, and other minorities in the workplace, and we are taking active steps to making Chorus One, and the blockchain industry more broadly, a safe, inclusive space where all the voices are heard and equally matter.
- Develop custom monitoring solutions for infrastructure components.
- Develop automation software to improve or fully automate manual processes related to blockchain management and maintenance.
- Develop tools which interact with blockchain and cloud related RPC endpoints.
- Autonomy, a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive salary + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at exotic destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea and Dubai.
- Remote work
- Brand new laptop
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state of the art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.
To apply, please send an email to positions(at)chorus.one with the following:
- Cover Letter