Software Engineer in Test at Inspirato
As a Software Engineer in Test at Inspirato, you will be an integral member of a cross functional value delivery team where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on both the product and the engineering culture.
- 3+ years of professional programming experience with a strong quality and development background
- Experience developing complex test automation software, scripts and/or automation frameworks and a proven track record of contributing to and maintaining high quality standards for commercial SaaS products
- Experience using testing frameworks such as PyTest, Selenium, or Cypress
- API and RESTful architecture test automation experience
- Experience working in a CI/CD model including Github and CI pipeline automation tools
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related subject
At Inspirato, we are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do—in our workplace, our business initiatives, our marketing, and the causes we support. As an innovator in the industry, we also recognize the valuable role diverse perspectives play in keeping us on the cutting edge of our business. Together we span ages, abilities, cultures, races, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. We not only embrace those differences, we celebrate them.
Who You Are
You are a developer at heart and passionate about developing automated solutions to testing problems. You are enthusiastic about shifting quality left and have experience developing software for testing that includes tools, frameworks, and automated tests. As a Software Engineer in Test at Inspirato, you will be an integral member of a cross functional value delivery team where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on both the product and the engineering culture. You'll provide testing methodologies, best practices, and thought leadership in influencing the design, testability and quality of the software we deliver.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with the engineers on your team you will work together on user stories, determine test cases, then automate those test cases for the features under test, driving quality into every release
- Promote an “automation first” mindset and craft effective automated solutions to aid in feature development
- Continuously curate and enhance test case repository, automated tests, framework, and tool sets to meet best practices and standards
- Contribute to developing our test automation framework and expansion of our overall automated test coverage
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible. Test parallelization should be a top priority. You see distributed systems as a core challenge of good test automation infrastructure.
- Track and communicate test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner
- Software Engineer in Test - $110,000- $130,000 Base Salary
- We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
- Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
- Equity - This position is eligible for the company's equity plan.
- Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.