Software Engineer, Frontend at Lenos Software
We need one to Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and QA
- General knowledge of the meeting and events industry (considered an asset).
- Experience with event technology tools such as virtual conferencing, gamification, mobile apps, advanced registration features, event analytics, etc. (considered an asset).
- A post-secondary degree/diploma.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Photoshop i (required).
Job Type: Full-time
Location: North America, Virtual
We are a self-funded, mission-driven company, headquartered in San Francisco, California, operating worldwide. The Lenos Event Marketing & Management Platform is a combination of CMS/Website Studio, Financial/Supplier Management solutions and Performance Analytics tools, for managing corporate meetings, events, conferences, and digital marketing programs.
Founded in 1999, our enterprise solutions are as simple to use as they are powerful, enabling non-technical users to create branded, stunning event websites, versus “one-size-fits-none” templates.
Our clients include an estimated 50 percent of Fortune 500 firms and many leading brands such as Salesforce, Boomi, Nike, Ford, NCR, Sikorsky, who rely on Lenos solutions to power their global digital engagement with clients, prospects, partners, and employees.
Lenos is our industry’s leading innovator and privacy advocate. As an employee-owned company, we collectively strive to provide a supportive and engaging work environment where everyone has an opportunity to be heard and to shape our future. We value team players who are curious, self-directed, passionate about excellence and customer-centric success.
As a Software Engineer, Frontend you’ll
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and QA
- Write performant and accessible UI componets (React) that power visual design experiences and websites
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests
- Your primary responsibilities are to:
- Build strong connections with Lenos customers by exceeding their expectations and helping guide them to maximize their investment in our software.
- Develop expertise in Lenos’s products and stay up to date on new features and enhancements.
- Communicate with customers via Zoom, email, phone and/or other channels as a primary contact and ambassador for Lenos.
- Contribute to improving the quality of our support by identifying feature requests, documentation gaps, and suggestions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is met by prompt and complete resolution of client questions and requests for assistance.
- Participate and contribute as the voice of our customers in weekly product meetings with other department representatives.
- Establish strong working relationships with other departments including product management, sales & marketing, and engineering.