Software Engineer (Enterprise Integrations) at Alfa Insurance
We need one to Assist on the Enterprise Integration team as a Software Engineer.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related area of study related to Computer Science or Mathematics is required.
- Some experience in MuleSoft.
- Competent communication skills, including clear and timely communication on business issues and assignments with peers, management, and product owners.
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend insurance-related topics and relate that knowledge to the development process.
This position will allow for remote work in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, & Virginia. Applicant may be required to travel to Montgomery corporate headquarters at supervisor’s request for meetings and/or training sessions.
Alfa Insurance Home Office
- Responsible for designing, developing, releasing, and maintaining designates software applications.
- Assist on the Enterprise Integration team as a Software Engineer.
- Gathers, documents, understands, and articulates functional, non-functional, and business requirements that are already defined.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Would you now or in the future require sponsorship?
- Would you be able to reliably commute to Montgomery, AL, for special meetings and/or training sessions per the manager's discretion?