Software Engineer at The Mom Project
We are looking for a Software Engineer on a contract basis to support the customer’s ongoing business needs.
- Experience using Terraform, Ansible, Packer, GitLab, ArgoCD, Kubernetes manifests, Infrastructure as Code, and AWS Cloud.
- Adept at synthesizing contending inputs from multiple partners.
- Interest and ability to learn and understand the application of new technologies to pressing global challenges.
- High energy self-starter; able to work quickly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and opportunities.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills; results-oriented with a deep understanding of data-driven outcomes.
- Must have Engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Our Customer is an American public multinational corporation based in San Francisco, California, that produces software for searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated big data via a Web-style interface. The product captures, indexes, and correlates real-time data in a searchable repository from which it can generate graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards, and visualizations. They are a company filled with people who are passionate about their product and who want to deliver the best experience for their customers!
What you’ll do:
- We have a lot of projects going on at once, and you'll have to learn those projects in motion, as well as work on new projects and features.
- You'll be learning new areas and new technologies.
- Customers are passionate about our clients, and we want the same from our engineers.
- We want you to actively own your work and be passionate about your projects.
- Desire to collaborate - client Social Impact operates as a hub and spoke.
- You will be part of a social impact team and work across the client organization to deliver on projects and outcomes.
- Team Builder - We work as a team to achieve our mission and goals. It is fun, collaborative, and meaningful.
- Desire to Learn and Adapt.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be 100% remote.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States and are required to have US residency at the time of application.
Please Note: In order to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors who plan to be onsite to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record (Available upon completion of waiting period for eligible engagements)
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.