Software Engineer at Sagitec
We need one to Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- 2 - 6 years of professional experience working in Software development role for the design, development, and implementation of mid/large scale projects.
- Proven ability to develop task plans, manage time effectively across simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines.
- Approaches tasks in an analytical manner and focuses on defining a solution to the root need of the task.
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction.
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied backgrounds, experience, and education levels.
- At least two years of .Net experience and Two years of experience in pension administration, Retirement Systems or benefit claim.
- Experience with multiple implementation methodologies (e.g., AGILE, waterfall).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Master’s degree a plus
Sagitec is seeking Software Engineers to work with systems development teams, architects, and client stakeholders in our pension vertical. The role involves performing application design and system analysis for clients looking to modernize or upgrade existing business processes and systems. You will be responsible for the design, develop, testing, and implementation of the system to create an application that satisfies our clients’ unique business needs.
No. of Positions: 5
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET applications.
- Perform design and development of web based services and applications.
- Work closely with quality assurance team to ensure delivery of high quality and reliable web applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Monitor application performance at post-deployment stage and make necessary changes if needed.
- Interact with customers to define project features and requirements.
- Research and develop prototypes of complicated design solutions.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practices.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct application testing based on test cases and test plans.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 per year
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid group life insurance
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Floating holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
- Tuition assistance
About Sagitec Solutions:
Sagitec is a leading low-code/no-code application development platform provider for private and public sector organizations, specializing in serving customers focused on solving complex, business-rule-driven problems. Using Sagitec’s low-code/no-code platform, Xelence, we provides evolutionary enterprise-grade solutions for pension, labor and employment, health insurance, disability insurance, paid family medical leave, managed care providers, and other benefits providers that want to accelerate excellence by placing a platform at the center of their enterprise universe. With deep industry experience in software implementation and systems integration, Sagitec is a partner that clients can trust to drive their vision into action. For more information, visit: www.sagitec.com
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)