Software Engineer at Post Acute Analytics
This position is responsible for building application features and maintaining existing features as part of our software engineering teams.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma/GED
- NodeJS or similar
- React.js or similar
- Postgres or similar
- GraphQL and/or REST
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts within the engineering teams
- Capable of working remotely with a team
At Post Acute Analytics, we have developed a state-of-the-art solution for resolving healthcare’s biggest challenges. We are on path to become the number one solution for managing healthcare spending while helping healthcare providers deliver the highest quality of care. This position is responsible for building application features and maintaining existing features as part of our software engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
- Build new application features, maintain existing features, and investigate production issues.
- Participate in code reviews and design reviews. Suggest technology and process improvements.
- Work closely with QA engineers to help test new features and improve our test automation.
- Collaborate as part of a Scrum team (3-week sprints, daily standups, weekly refinement meetings, sprint reviews).
- Collaborate with Product Owners, DevOps engineers, InfoSec staff, and clinical staff as needed.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation & bonus plan to commensurate with experience
- Health, dental & disability insurance
- This position will be based out of our Lewisville, TX headquarters. We are currently working from home and will continue to be remote for the foreseeable future.