Software Engineer at Pluralsight
As a Software Engineer on a video platform team you will partner with other software engineers and product teams to create technical solutions to complex problems.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about solving complex development, system, and collaboration problems that tend to involve more than just a single codebase and you love collaborating with others to develop solutions.
- You love working across multiple technologies and learning about industry trends and effective practices.
- You collaborate and develop solutions with others on your team.
- You value finding that ideal solution that balances the technical needs of the system with the strategic needs of the business.
- You feel a pragmatic urgency around delivering value to customers and see how engineering excellence unlocks our ability to deliver.
Experience you'll need:
- You have demonstrated the skills of a high-proficiency software engineer.
- You have proficiency with, able to develop in, or open to learning the following
- You are aware of industry trends and how they might be utilized to create simple solutions for complex problems.
- You have demonstrated a commitment to and passion for Pluralsight's values and Pluralsight engineering practices in the way you work and engage with others.
- You are able to exercise independent judgment in choosing methods, techniques, and approaches for obtaining results.
- You understand and and can navigate complex issues around application performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- You have demonstrated that you are a collaborator, a trusted teammate, and are able to resolve conflict.
As a Software Engineer on a video platform team you will partner with other software engineers and product teams to create technical solutions to complex problems. You will work on the development, applications, and systems critical to Pluralsight priorities.
What you'll own:
- You'll be responsible for the development and stewardship of the bounded contexts and systems along with others on your team: Video masters, Encoding, Video Services, Motion Graphics, Embeddable player, Video analytics, Course Player, and Notes.
- You will develop a solid understanding of how the systems you own work with other bounded contexts.
- You will help your teams collaborate and responsibly respond to the needs of other teams and the overall system.
- You will help research and identify better ways to solve problems including the identification and use of industry trends, improving application architecture and improving ways of working.
- You will collaborate with others around strategic initiatives and process improvement.
🎉 Let Employers Find You!
Create Your Profile (simple)
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)