Software Engineer at Piper Companies
We need one to Work on cloud-based solutions in Azure, defining and implementing the appropriate cloud resources for the solution
Qualifications for the Software Engineer include:
- Object-oriented programming experience using C#, .NET/.NET Core or relevant programs
- Experience delivering cloud-native solutions on Azure in production
- Real-world experience with Azure native resources such as: AKS, Queue Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, App Service, Function Apps, API Management, Key Vault
- Proficient in relational and non-relational database design and usage
Piper Companies is currently searching for a Software Engineer with Azure Active Directory B2C experience to work as a 100% remote consultant for a leading provider of co-branded patient financing solutions. The Software Engineer will be working in Azure Active Directory B2C, creating custom policies and user flows.
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer include:
- Work on cloud-based solutions in Azure, defining and implementing the appropriate cloud resources for the solution
- Develop interfaces for 3rd party application integrations
- Partner with DevOps to ensure build pipeline standards are implemented
- Collaborate on a cross-functional product team to refine requirements, estimate user stories, and plan sprints
Salary Range: $118,000 - $130,000 **depending on experience**
Full Benefits: Cigna Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with match through ADP Retirement, PTO, Holidays, and many MORE!
Keywords: Software, Software Engineering, Software Development, Software Programming, Azure, MS, Microsoft, Cloud, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Containers, C#, C Sharp, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, DevOps, Development Operations, LAMP, LampStack, Linux, MongoDB, Mongo DB, NoSQL, PHP, Python, Pearl, Architecture, Remote, WFH, Work From Home, Telework, Telecommute, Domain Driven, Azure, Active Directory, AD, B2C, Workflows, User Flow, Custom Policies