Software Engineer at NextAce
The NextAce Software Engineering team is looking to fill positions that will assist in the advancement of our web application along with all manner of services and APIs created to support our platform.
This role will require the following skills:
- Knowledge of any C based programming language (C, C++, C#) along with the Microsoft DotNet programming framework.
- Knowledge of web-based application programming languages (ColdFusion is a plus!)
- Experience in cloud-systems architecture and design.
- Experience with T-SQL and ORM technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in the software engineering field or a likewise similar role.
- Upbeat and positive attitude when collaborating with team members.
- Ability to receive feedback and act upon suggestions made by peers within the team.
- Provide feedback and participate in review and design sessions.
The NextAce Software Engineering team is looking to fill positions that will assist in the advancement of our web application along with all manner of services and APIs created to support our platform. This position will require team collaboration and the ability to receive and give feedback to team members as we progress our technology stacking a meaningful and efficient way. As a Software Engineer with NextAce your primary responsibilities will be to support and maintain existing platforms built in C# and ColdFusion programming languages along with improve the system through new features and enhancements as they are proposed.
This would also require that the team member be open to speaking and working directly with our Project and Product management teams to understand details of proposed work initiatives, collaborate with our DevOps and Site Reliability engineers to improve system stability and performance, as well as work with the Testing and QA teams to help build out a fully modular and testable workflow.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance